COVID-19 has forced the world into a new reality. Which needs us to self-isolate yet remain connected to our work and clients. So in order to protect the health of our employees whilst ensuring business continuity and the highest standards of service delivery to our clients, Evoke Technologies took a broad view of global remote access for our employees and developed a layered framework to put the business and IT capabilities in place. This broadly includes:
- Implementing VPN Client to connect safely to the internet for work from home users.
- Since more than 95% employees of Evoke Technologies are working from home, we’re using technology and tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack to collaborate and continue to ensure minimal disruption to communications across different functions.
- Determining appropriate access to critical applications, function by function in areas such as engineering, sales, and client support.
- Constant communicating with our clients to apprise them of the measures we have undertaken.
We ensure that our clients projects and their systems stay uninterrupted and successful at all times.
Enabling our Clients to Adapt and Respond to COVID-19 with Resilience
During these extraordinary times, here’s how our solutions are helping our clients, enabling day to day work and streamline operations, while running smooth and uninterrupted as ever. Our solutions bring forth the effectiveness and work productivity to businesses and its remote working employees.
- Architecting and migrating infrastructures to cloud, implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recorvery (BCDR) strategies during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to help the clients work seamlessly.
- Helping clients protect their critical assets, detect advanced threats, and quickly respond and recover from disruptions with our Cybersecurity services.
- Our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions have ensured a secure workspace, reducing capital & operational expenditure. Our lean and agile processes enable faster project release times.
- Independent testing services ensure that our client’s apps/platforms/products are tested thoroughly with our complete Test Automation suite.
- Leveraging emerging technologies such as RPA, IQ Bots, Email Bots, Machine Learning and more to help clients achieve true digitization.
- Upgrading Oracle E-Business Suites to latest versions & above to provide access to new functionality that can keep our clients well-positioned to meet their business.
- Building mobile apps for business scenarios where audio, video, digital signatures and other remote first features can be leveraged.
- Reducing costs and improving throughput with hyper-automation, accelerated DevOps and expedited cloud migration.
- Our Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment (CICD) pipelines ensure delivery of software to a production environment with speed, safety, and reliability.
- Forecasting and decision-making for insurance, mortgage and banks are accurate through our AI-driven analytics and data engineering solutions.
Adopting these measures, we are ensuring the balance of client and business demands on one hand, and employee safety and wellbeing on the other. As we navigate through unique times like these, it is important to understand that in every crisis there are new opportunities. We are taking steps to follow the emerging changes, analyze and learn from them to become stronger as a company and to serve our clients better in these changes circumstances.
With technology and strong process, Evoke Technologies believes that we can steer through these turbulent times with resilience, determination, and compassion.