As digital transformation gains its pace, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is becoming a prominent component in digital journey. RPA enables enterprises to accomplish operational excellence by reducing manual interventions, preventing human errors, increasing throughput and ultimately accelerating time to value. Many enterprises are working with Evoke Technologies to identify use cases, evaluate right RPA tools, drive pilot programs, and successfully deliver RPA implementation projects.
- RPA platform agnostic resource pool
- Expertise in identification of right use cases in any domain
- Ready-to-use estimation card
- Fully-managed services model
Get 21-Day Free Trial Assess our RPA offerings by leveraging resources to work on your project at no cost.
RPA implementations need in-depth assessment on the nature of work, level of fragmentation, FTE density, and ROI
- Use Case Identification
- Process Maturity Assessment
- Strategy & Roadmap Development
- Product Evaluations
- PoC Development
Consulting & Advisory
- RPA Process Implementation
- Bots Development
- BPM+RPA (suitable workflow implementation)
- Tool Assessment & Selection
- Cost Benefit Analysis (ROI Assessment)
- Automation Framework Development
- Bot Development & Deployment
- Monitoring & Support
With our technology partners, we bring the best possible solutions to solve the toughest automation problems
Automated the e-Filling Process
About client: Our client is a leading provider of corporate compliance, subsidiary management, and digital brand services for top global corporates.
- Eliminate the current manual process of placing orders for good standing certificates from the respective state governments.
- Built a predetermined scheduler to trigger without any manual intervention.
- Delivered next-gen bots for e-filing the good standing certificates.
- Created intelligent bots for web scraping the state websites and entering the good standing data.
- 40% increase in speed (Efficiency)
- Achieved 98% accuracy
Automation of Procurement Process
About client: Our client is a leader in the health and wellness industry, offering the highest quality vitamins and supplements under the Nature Made brand.
- Capability to infer the forecast report and trigger the RFQ process with one step approval.
- Capability to read supplier contacts from ERP, send RFQs, and reminders as appropriate.
- Capability to review and award the RFQ responses.
- Have the capability of Chatbot to manage basic Q&A in this process.
- 100% automated
- 60% productivity improvement
Automation Anywhere, Bonitasoft, Google Dialogflow
Automation of Return Mail Process
About client: Our client is one of the leading flood coverage firms in the United States serving through federal flood insurance with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policies to protect homes, business or property from catastrophic flood loss.
- Read the returned post from LexisNexis site on daily basis.
- Fetch the policy details from AS400 system.
- Read the policy information and send E-mails.
- 500% productivity improvement
Understanding customer’s business than just the technology expertise.
Experienced & tailor-made resources for quality delivery.
Adequate overlap for successful on-site/offshore engagements.
Team of experts dedicated to project(s) for a reasonable duration.
Request for Service
Thank you for your interest. Just drop us a line and we’ll get back to you soon.
U.S. Office7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India OfficeB1 Mariner Block, The V-Ascendas IT Park, Plot No 17, Software Units Layout,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081